maxdiamond

my dream is my reality, live my twisted dream...


4 types of annoying concert-goers

be sure to check out more Questionable Content

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “4 types of annoying concert-goers”

  1. # Anonymous War Dog

    Wow! I thought you quit blogging ;) , Welcome back !!  

  2. # Blogger maxdiamond

    hey war dog, good to have you back, its a pleasant surprise :). I have been around doing other stuff like setting up my professional / personal site (www.maxdiamondhead.com) and also been doing lot of media, article and forum contributions at www.fxfunda.com (a vfx knowledge sharing community), so not been able to devote much time for this blog, and had not blogged here much since not much noteworthy is happening in local music scene.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 maxdiamond No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.