maxdiamond

my dream is my reality, live my twisted dream...


no new posts?

Ya, sorry to have disappointed you guys lately. Anyways, I'm back from the oblivion and I'm gonna pour in lots and lots of new material in a couple of days.

One of them is my experience of discovering Rock music in a small town and growing out to embrace heavy metal.

Why is Metal a culture of outiders?
Why is it associated with the devil?
Is there any logic behind 'cookie monster' growls?
Why Metal illicits extreme opinions?

These are some of the questions I am going to explore and try to answer in my next post - Metal: A Culture of Outsiders.

Stay tuned and thanks for visiting my blog although I havent turned in much material lately.

More to come...

Labels:

0 Responses to “no new posts?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 maxdiamond No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.