maxdiamond

my dream is my reality, live my twisted dream...


Nasal Nightmare

I wanted to write about this 'Nasal Nightmare' called as Himesh Reshammiya, who according to me is the worst thing to happen to India since Saas Bahu Soap Operas. Somebody thought it was a better idea to trash this dumb ass individual who calls himself a musician, singer and whatnot, and the nation that has gone nuts over this Nasal Nightmare phenomenon.

Here it is on the inimitable Bangalore Torpedo blog.

P.S: Word is out that this prick is launching his own clothing line and also going to sell off his 2000 cap collection to more dumb ass morons who listen to his songs.
Holy jumpin' ... whatever.

Would you like to have the dumbest fucking cap fella?

\m/

Labels:

0 Responses to “Nasal Nightmare”

Post a Comment



© 2006 maxdiamond No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.